I could really use some help...

[Released: 2016] Licensed miniature replica NES that includes a static library of 30 built-in games supporting save states.

/classicNES
Bustin' Moves

I could really use some help...

Post by /classicNES »

For days I have been working on my NES Classic with the goal of adding the majority of the NES, SNES and SEGA Genesis games onto a thumbdrive.
I have installed Hakchi and gone through current tutorials (including this one: https://nesclassicmods.com/how-to-play-snes-games-on-the-nes-classic-mini/) and I keep coming to the same problem no matter how many times I start over to make sure I haven't missed a step.
My issue is that all the NES games play fine with the SNES wireless remote. The SEGA games load, but my wireless SNES remote does nothing and I have to restart the system manually. The SNES games do not work at all and give me an error C4 something something... I think, I'd have to go turn it on and I kinda wanna punch it right no so I'm staying away from it.
I've tried different cores for the SNES games and same thing each time. I've also added art work for each game but for some reason they aren't showing for any game at all.
Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I usually have no issues with this so this is getting frustrating. I also have a PS classic I've been working on modding as well with basically as much success.
You kids and your fancy mini consoles and all the cool things you do with them is making me feel like an old man lost with his technology.
Please help!

submitted by /u/cdown13
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “NES Classic Edition Forum”