Akumajou Densetsu not running

[Released: 2016] Licensed miniature replica NES that includes a static library of 30 built-in games supporting save states.

/classicNES
Bustin' Moves

Akumajou Densetsu not running

Post by /classicNES »

I've never been a tech genius or anything, so I could just be overlooking something simple. But, for context, I decided I'd add 30 games to the NES Classic (because the starting 30 does NOT cut it - the SNES is even worse with its pitiful 21 games, but that's besides the point). Every game works just fine, with the sole exception of Akumajou Densetsu - for reference, I hacked it with hakchi2 v2.31, and the particular ROM of Akumajou has an English Translation built in.

akumajou densetsu (japan) [en by vice v1.0] (~legend of demon castle - castlevania iii) rom

This version of CVIII (I'm sure we've all downloaded it at some point or another). When I try to load it onto the NES, it warns me that it won't work because it uses a mapper#24. When I boot up the NES, it brings me to a blank screen and then kicks me back to the main menu without so much as a warning - which is probably to be expected, but man, I just want to play some CastleVania and the Switch port of Bloodstained isn't up to snuff yet. Help?

submitted by /u/Supah_Cole
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “NES Classic Edition Forum”