I've created small & buggy Planet-based Space Stickman MMORPG with Open-world PvP - it's free - curious?

[Released: 1985] One of the most unusual features of the Sega Master System is its dual media inputs: one cartridge slot and one card slot. The card slot accepted small cards about the size of a credit card.

/markiiisystem
Bustin' Moves

I've created small & buggy Planet-based Space Stickman MMORPG with Open-world PvP - it's free - curious?

Post by /markiiisystem »

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] Image [/TD]
[TD] behind me lies a story... in a cosmos
https://preview.redd.it/qeb3i49p3aa51.png?width=901&format=png&auto=webp&794eeb59
MMORPG was my favorite genre when I was young. Literally no other genre could give me what MMORPGs did. However with time... Even MMOs stopped working for me satisfaction-wise. I guess that's quite common here!
That said, 5 months ago I've started creation of my own small MMO game. My own world, my own rules, I thought. And thus, 5 months ago this project didnt even have a single line of code, yet... Today, it's fully available (although not fully bug-free) to play for free in browser. This little game i'm speaking about, which I proudly called War Nomad, can be played at warnomad.io.
You take role of a stickman-alike figure, I guess you could say he looks like alien. You wake up in planet (with 360 gravity & movement, btw) full of dangers. You learn how to swing your sword with mouse (very untypical controls) and you try to conquer the planet.
And thats basically what my small game is about. I will soon add more planets and customizable spaceships.
Now, of course game is not ready for you to dive it in and spend infinite hours in it, but if youre interested in seeing this little project grow - give it a try! its free after all

submitted by /u/badderThanThou
[link] [comments] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

More...

Return to “Master System Forum”