Some Retroarch issues i been having.. i can use some help

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Some Retroarch issues i been having.. i can use some help

Post by /psxclassic »

1. Retroarch isn't scanning all my roms. I now have playlists with missing games. I have to manually search through all the files to find the game in order to play them.
  2. My PS playlist doesn't have it's own icon, its still a square box.. it's divided into two playlist, internal and external, instead of one playlist.
  3. Some weird issues i been having: sometimes when i scan directory Moore than once, it duplicates my games in the playlists, then I have to manually remove them. Another weird issue I had was when i try to load any game it gives me a notification at the bottom telling me it failed to load content. Also, sometimes my thumbnails just stop showing up, even when I restart the system, it will still be missing. I generally solve these issues by deleting the retroarch folder inside the opt folder and reinstalling a fresh one from the bleemsync 1.1 install link folder, then having to redo all the core/database/ thumbnail/etc. instalations, as it's the only thing I can think of. But these things happened more than once already, I don't know what seems to be the issue.
I think it's worth noting that Im using a 4gb flash drive to test out these hacks because I don't have a otg cable to use a 128gb drive I have. I thought maybe these issue could be because my drive is only a few megabytes from being full.
Also, on another note, im trying to install the psp core, but the link to download it is missing the configuration file..

submitted by /u/RandomGuyOnDaNet90
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”