Nes/genesis games arent working properly?

[Released: 2017] A successor to the NES Classic Edition, this remake comes with twenty-one Super NES titles pre-installed, including the official release of Star Fox 2.

/classicSNESmini
Bustin' Moves

Nes/genesis games arent working properly?

Post by /classicSNESmini »

Hello!
Bout a few months ago, I got my SNES Classic modded thanks to a friend who I met on a Facebook group page. Now I'm doing this post before I go do my morning prayer.
I got my SNES Classic modded with the entire NTSC (US) Library with Genesis, Nes, SNES & 32X (Half of the library doesn't work?) installed. SNES Games work properly and all. But here's the thing.
A month or 2 after I got my SNES classic, I don't know what I did when I went into the RetroArch settings. But apparently this is going on.
The controllers are acting kind of funny. You see, when I plug a controller in Controller Port 1 or in 2, it doesn't work. You can still exit out by pressing the home button if your using a Wii Classic Controller. Game still runs smoothly and all. Tried messing with the mapping buttons but still no luck.
Apparently it does this. If you plug BOTH controllers in both slots, the system reads it perfectly. You can play 2 players and all. But if it's only one controller, no luck. It reads the controller as Nintendo something Player #0. If there's 2 plugged in its read as Player #1.
I hope someone can help me. Also, is it possible to delete roms?

submitted by /u/kingxroyo
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “SNES Classic Edition Forum”