Another moron asking for help

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Another moron asking for help

Post by /psxclassic »

Hey,

So let's say I'm an idiot who has modded a Wii and Wii U to play backups, and done the same on my PSP, but am so shit I managed to brick a PSP in the process.

What would you guys recommend I do if I want to add more games to the classic, and am mostly on a Chromebook. I can get access to a Windows computer, and I do actually have Linux running on my Chromie too, but like, I don't *really* have access to a Mac or PC, so

1. Is there a way to add more games to the PSC without a PC/Mac, like just USB FTPing it preferably
  2. If not, what's the easiest method to do it through Windows with the least amount of needed programs as I do have an old Windows laptop floating around but it takes half an hour to do anything so the lesser, the better

I don't really care about cover art or anything if that's easier. I just wanna load up THPS2, Spidey, and some other classics. I mean, I already have them on my NVIDIA Shield, on disc, on PSP, Xperia Play, and so on, but you know, can never have too many things.

submitted by /u/Super-Fly_Spider-Guy
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”