Casual/racing ad hoc game recommendations

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

Casual/racing ad hoc game recommendations

Post by /psp »

I’m flying out of the country with my dad in a few months. Originally was just going to bring my PSP 3000, but he’s casually gotten into racing games over the past year after I got him an Xbox One (mostly so my folks could control cable/Netflix/Blu-ray/Skype on the same input) so I was thinking about bringing my PSP Go as well for some ad hoc games on the plane. He’s not very good mind you, it’s usually only a close race if he’s in a Ferrari and I’m in my Subaru BRZ, but it’s still a fun way to pass the time.
I’ve looked into Dirt 2 and possibly Gran Turismo or Ridge Racer as a couple options- wanted to see if anyone had some first hand experience playing those and could comment as to how accessible they are for a beginner. Any other casual games with a multiplayer aspect that could be fun? Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/nalicali
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”