Was about to trade my New 3DS XL to GameStop...

[Released: 2011] The 3DS is similar to the DS, but is capable of projecting stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses or additional accessories. A redesigned "XL" version of the console was also released.

/3ds
Corporate

Was about to trade my New 3DS XL to GameStop...

Post by /3ds »

And get some Switch games with the money. I charged up the 3DS to get it ready to sell, and I planned on picking up Luigi's Mansion 3 and some other games. I turned it on just for kicks, and saw the huge backlog of downloaded games staring me in the face, including Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I barely played through Dark Moon. I was overwhelmed with guilt for even thinking about trading in my 3DS, which would be massively undervalued at GameStop considering all of the games on stored on the microSD I wouldn't be getting any money for.
So, I booted up Dark Moon, and I don't know why I stopped playing it the first time, because I'm having a blast. And now I'm motivated to go through some of my 3DS backlog and play some gems I missed.
Every time I trade into GameStop, I regret it later. I think I'll be smart and keep my shit from now on.

submitted by /u/902030Joe
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “3DS Forum”