Xbox Sweepstakes winner not receiving prize?

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

Xbox Sweepstakes winner not receiving prize?

Post by /xboxone »

So i won the Shazam Edition Xbox One X giveaway back in March. They message me last month, gave me the link to submit my form for verification to see if i was eligible to claim the prize. At first, the website was incorrectly coded so I had to wait for them to fix it. Once fixed, I submitted my details and they said I should receive an email soon. After a while, I asked why it was taking so long, did they not get my details? @XboxCanada then replied saying that I should be receiving my prize soon and to message them when I receive the email. A few more weeks go by and still not email, in which I message them saying I still have yet to receive the email. In response, they just blocked me?? I have attached a picture of the final DM between me and @XboxCanada showing I did nothing to deserve being blocked. I have contacted Xbox Support to ask why it was taking so long and they said to contact the Microsoft Rewards team, so I did, in which all they said to do was contact Xbox Support.
Had @XboxCanada just said something like "It should be arriving soon" or something like that i would have been fine with it, but again, I had to ask why it was taking so long to receive an email. So as of now, I'm still not sure why they blocked me or if I'll be receiving my prize.
(AGAIN, THIS WAS ONLY TO RECEIVE THE EMAIL FROM THEM - NOT THE ACTUAL SHIPPING OF THE PRIZE)
Any help/suggestions?

submitted by /u/AverageProOW
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”