Hungry Giraffe

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

Metacritic
Bustin' Moves

Hungry Giraffe

Post by Metacritic »

Hungry Giraffe is an endless climbing game featuring the world’s tallest and heaviest even-toed ungulate. Fill his face with junk food snacks and climb as high as you can.Already a smash hit on the PlayStation® Network, now Hungry Giraffe makes its debut on iPhone, including tons of awesome new features. Hungry Giraffe is by FAR the greatest giraffe-feeding game of all time! Dare you miss out? Praise for other versions of Hungry Giraffe: “God, I love this. Hungry Giraffe is so addictive that it’s likely to make you miss your stop on the bus and not really care.” - 10/10 (Mini of the month award) ” – PlayStation Official Magazine UK“...never in my gaming life have I seen a game elevate a genre like Hungry Giraffe has... Hungry Giraffe should be purchased by everyone who loves good games.” - 9.5/10 – PSPminis.com “...I can honestly say that it’s been a while since a game so simple has had me hooked in such a way.” - 9/10 – BrashGames.co.uk“Simple, short, but immediately engaging, Hungry Giraffe is a game that will devour your time as readily as its protagonist devours tacos.” - 8/10 – PocketGamer.co.uk“...perfect for gaming on the move ...it has the addictive one-more-go thing going on that Laughing Jackal always seem to deliver so well.” - 4/5 – DailyJoypad.co.uk • Intuitive Touch and Tilt controls• New Angel Feather power up saves your neck!• Spend calories on cool upgrades and unlocks• Openfeint supported Achievements and Leaderboards• Use In-App purchases to earn more calories• Worldwide Calorie Counter: see how much the world is eating!
Publisher: Laughing Jackal
Release Date: Feb 07, 2012

https://www.metacritic.com/game/psp/hungry-giraffe

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”