please help me remember this obscure ds game involving a cute orange octopus-like character whose name ends in 'poulos'

[Released: 2004/8] The DS/i is a dual-screen handheld console and resembles that of the multi-screen games from the Game & Watch line. The lower display is overlaid with a touchscreen designed to accept input from a stylus.

/nDS
Corporate

please help me remember this obscure ds game involving a cute orange octopus-like character whose name ends in 'poulos'

Post by /nDS »

i was just hit with a vague flashback to my childhood of this ds game, and i can't remember what it's called. it had several characters that you could progressively unlock which were all cute n their shapes resembles spheres. there was one character that looked like an orange octopus n its name ended in 'poulos.' you could play several different games with these characters, and one of them involved two teams, each with 4-5? of the same character. the goal of the game was to aim each of your team members to hit the other team's members so that they fell out of bounds, at which point they would turn grey, grow smaller, and have x's over their eyes (like they were dead). please help me figure out what this game is called, i can't sleep

submitted by /u/yarieet
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “DS Forum”