Vewlix to Jamma

For all Supergun and Consolized motherboard discussion.

Arcade-Projects
Corporate

Vewlix to Jamma

Post by Arcade-Projects »

Hello, new here, so forgive me if this wasn't the correct forum for my questions. I am getting back into this great hobby after a long break. I have a vewlix on it's way from KC(seems to come highly recommended around here). It was labeled as an FC, but from what I have found, wouldn't it just be a "C" version? Anyway, he had it listed on ebay, so you could see it there if you were curious. Anyway, to my question: I want to use this cabinet for Jamma boards. Seeing these are JVS and vga, I am needing to know exactly what I am needing to make this happen. I am not a JVS expert as all I had in the past were regular Jamma cabs. From my research, I think I need something called JVS to Jamma board? I've see ones on ebay, but they seemed confusing to me- some sega, some for CGA monitors, etc. That research didn't help me out much. I found an another site something about maybe needing a CGA to VGA converter too. I am afraid I am going to have this awesome cabinet and only be able to stare at it :0 Can anyone help guide me in this project? Thank-you

More...

Return to “Modified Moderboards”