Any Wiimote golf club attachments for adults?

[Released: 2006] Along with early models being fully backward compatible with all Gamecube games, the system introduced the "Wii Remote" which added a physical side. The Wii has sold 100.04 million consoles worldwide.

/Wii
Corporate

Any Wiimote golf club attachments for adults?

Post by /Wii »

I have a lot of room in my basement, plenty to swing a golf club around. So I would love to have an adult length golf club attachment for the Wiimote. I do just fine, so do most of my friends, but one of my best friends, and my dad seem to have a tough time imagining that there's a whole golf club extending from the Wiimote. All the golf club attachments I see are about 1ft long if that. If anyone knows a brand to search for that made an adult size club attachment in the past, that would be great. In theory one with an adjustable length would be the best if such a thing exist. I did find one adjustable one in my searches from some amazon company "Sakar", but the reviews say it doesn't get long enough for adults to play with. Their advertised max length of 2ft 3 inches supposedly includes the section that holds the Wiimote. So you have to subtract that to know how far it extends, so about 1ft 6in, basically still a kids club. Thanks for any replies.
submitted by /u/chill1208
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/wii/comments/1 ... or_adults/
/Wii

Return to “Wii Forum”