Ps3 gave up

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Ps3 gave up

Post by /p3 »

This has been with my grandparents since the launch of the ps3, i took it home 4 months ago and tried to turn it on. I was met with a YLOD. Im no newbie to ps3’s this playstation has made me purchase 6 ps3’s to figure out why they are dying and what signs show what. I have sold some ps3’s after i got them working. And this ps3 is one of those who i really seem like i cant get to work. I know you can change the NES capacators and that MIGHT work for 1 week because that has happened to other console’s ive owned. And reballing a ps3 isnt something i really want to do as im going to screw it up and i dont have the recources to do reballing. SO my question is.. does anybody even have a slight knowing of why my ps3 is turning off. I did the time test that Felix did but it isnt always right according to the time test. SOMEONE HELP PLZ (also any comments are appriecated)
submitted by /u/Chance_Screen_1088
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... 3_gave_up/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”