Heavenly Sword or God of War

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Heavenly Sword or God of War

Post by /p3 »

Heavenly Sword is by far better than any of the God of War games on the PlayStation 3. The different stances you can switch between by a click of a button is incredible. (Think Ghost of Tsushima) The execution cinematics flow so well with the real time game play. The recovery mid air by pressing X to counter an attack. The After-Touch of throwing an object by holding □ and manipulating it mid air. The ability to carry a corpse and throw it to an enemy.

The game is pack with so much. I will state this, I often feel that "popular" games often get so much attention for whatever reason, but people generally don't take chances on videogames. Gamers are follow the trends.

And if anyone thinks that God of War on the PlayStation 3 is better than Heavenly Sword. I have to say, you either have never played the game or your judges is lacking discernment.

Thank you.
submitted by /u/eman0110
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... od_of_war/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”