Bluetooth and gamepad question

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Bluetooth and gamepad question

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hi there! I am having some trouble getting my gamepad (8bitdo zero 2) to connect to my Raspberry Pi 400. I can get the gamepad to pair and appear in both command line and the GUI, but I receive a “no usable services” error when I attempt to connect.

I have tried a few different things and done some research:

-General Bluetooth advise tells me to add the MAC address as trusted, and assign a socket to it. I have done both of these things via command line, using bluetoothctl and recomm respectively

-I have tried forgetting and re-pairing the device in order to attempt different methods of connection.

-When looking up the problem in relation to gamepads specifically, I only get results for using RetroPi. I’d like to understand what I’m doing wrong at this level before delving into RetroPi or similar.

-I have also encounter this problem with connecting a pair of Senheiser Headphones.

I realise I may be missing something very fundamental here. Any tips or directions would be amazing.
submitted by /u/EatingBeansAgain
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... _question/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”