Thank you

[Released: 1998] Born out of Sega's darkest hour to decide whether the company stays in the hardware business. Even though it didn't officially last long in the US, it was continued selling in Japan and spawned some great 2D Japanese shooters.

/dreamcast
Corporate

Thank you

Post by /dreamcast »

Almost a year ago I was in the worst depression in my life due to certain circumstances, and for some reason i went to a store and decided to buy a dreamcast. I bought Powerstone 2 and MSR, and i took it to my dad's house to play with him. For the first time in a while, I was really happy. Eventually I got more games and I would bring my dreamcast wherever I went and play with my family and friends. I would come here every once in a while for games to play and help with certain things that really made me happy. And while the dreamcast wasn't the only thing keeping me afloat, it was a major contributor in helping me get out of my depression. Its weird to say a gaming console from before i was born helped me out of the worst time of my life, it really did, and for that I would like to say thank you
submitted by /u/noreteron
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dreamcast/comm ... thank_you/
/dreamcast

Return to “Dreamcast Forums”