Game Recommendations?

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Game Recommendations?

Post by /p3 »

So I like to try and get the essential games for each console I get, so any exclusives and the games that really make that era of gaming what it is. However, I have started that process with my Xbox 360 collection as I'm more knowledgeable with that system, and also it probably holds more nostalgia for me as that's what me and my friends were playing.

Despite this, I really love the PS3 too and it holds a lot of nostalgia as well, and I wanna do right by it! Unfortunately, I only had like 5 games on it when I lucked my way into one, and have added little to that set. So I'm looking for games to make a good collection on PS3. There's some obvious exclusives like Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Last of Us, LBP, etc. but are there any under the radar exclusives? Or games that feel like a PS3 exclusive, either because they practically are or just have a greater association with it? Any games that are considerably better on PS3? Digital-only games? Games that are expensive physically but cheaper digitally?

Basically, what would you say are the games that really scream PS3 to you, and you'd put in an essential collection for someone? Obscure games welcome (I'm just on a budget haha)
submitted by /u/ReeceVC
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... endations/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”