Pi zero sudden lack of wifi

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Pi zero sudden lack of wifi

Post by /RaspberryPi »

I've been using an original pi zero w for years now as a digital sign at a local organization. The sign is basically projecting a live data webpage.

It's been on pretty much 24/7 all that time and only went down when the internet did.

As of this morning, I noticed the sign said something about url redirect problems, so I pulled the USB and restarted it. Now it's showing the no Internet dino screen when it finishes loading.

I checked the internet, it's working fine on my phone and other devices in the building. I rebooted the router just to make sure... The router came back on correctly, my phone connected, but still no internet on the pi after another reboot. I don't have a kb or mouse connected and usually just vnc in, so I can't see what's going on behind the browser. Nothing has changed on the wifi, it was working yesterday.

I'm going to probably go in later and disconnect the pi to bring it home and see if I can figure it out, but does anyone here have any suggestions as to why it might suddenly just lose connectivity like that?
submitted by /u/Mzcamtech
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... k_of_wifi/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”