Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Xbox One performance.

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Xbox One performance.

Post by /xboxone »

I was just wondering for those of you like me who haven’t upgraded their consoles yet, how is MW2 performing for you? For me, when I’m in a match it actually runs pretty well. Graphically it’s inferior to series X and PC but I’m not picky about that, just a dirty casual here. But in the menus, especially when loading into and out of matches, my console crashes probably 2 or 3 out of 10 times, and when it doesn’t crash the screen is still frozen. So in between matches I can’t even mod my classes because I’m just staring at the screen waiting to see if I’ve crashed again. I TRY to back out of lobbies as soon as matches are over so I can go into my classes, but when it’s frozen, which happens after EVERY match no matter what, I sometimes just jump into the next match where my teammates have already been playing for a couple of minutes already. I can tell my GPU and CPU are struggling. The age of the system is obvious. I was just wondering if any of you out there are running into the same issues, or if any of you know if the devs are doing anything on their end to help? I’m really trying to delay upgrading. Not necessarily for financial reasons but just because I know eventually they’ll release a pro version (like the One X) and I’d rather upgrade to that instead. But that’s just me. Also, I turned off texture streaming and fidelity cas. Please let me know if you guys have a similar experience or have any advice or news. Much appreciated!

submitted by /u/InnerDignity
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”