Benefit of 4 Transfer Paks in Pokémon Stadium 1/2?

[Released: 1996] The console's design was revealed to the public for the first time in late Spring 1994. The N64 console was frequently marketed as the world's first 64-bit gaming system and sold 500,000 units in North America during its first four months.

/n64
Corporate

Benefit of 4 Transfer Paks in Pokémon Stadium 1/2?

Post by /n64 »

Hey guys!
I’m doing a fun Pokémon Gen 1 playthough with some friends to determine who is the very best! My plan is to give each person some time to play through Gen 1 and eventually gen 2 games, ending in a mini tournament on Stadium 1/2.
Here’s my question! I understand that you only really need 2 controllers with 2 transfer paks in order to have an on-screen battle. However I noticed that each game has the ability to connect 4 transfer paks to the system at once. My question is, what capabilities do 4 players connected to the system via the transfer pak at the same time have in Pokémon Stadium 1/2? Obviously double battles weren’t a thing so that’s out of the question, but are there any other upsides? I can’t seem to find anything online. Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/Speedi77
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Nintendo 64 Forum”