Can someone help me find a 360 game

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Can someone help me find a 360 game

Post by /xB360 »

I will try and be as descriptive as I can and I really hope someone can help me here's the description
It was a third person game similar to the game trove in camera angles and it was a pixel game
You start the game pick your character (they all have the same weapon a short sword) You can walk around and explore but you find a town with a shop and some guy to tell you what to do next and you need to find a boss room and get a key from the boss there are 3 bosses to fight
You also fight random monsters and collect coins to buy a sword upgrade that makes your sword red you can also buy a crossbow/bow and better shields. I remember the shield was blue and you can customize your character by changing their skin tone and hat/cape
I know this doesn't help much but if you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them I also think it was a xbox arcade game thank you so so much this is just lore I am looking for this game because me and my cousin would spend nights playing this when I would spend the night and we never finished it and promised we would finish it and around 6 years or more later he lives out of town and I'm moving states in a couple of years and I just want to play this game with him one last time before it's fully to late

submitted by /u/Grand-Ad-8389
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”