my personal top 5 PSP games!

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

my personal top 5 PSP games!

Post by /psp »

1. Lego Star Wars - The Classic/Original Trilogy:
My god, I spent too much time on this when I was younger... Addiction, really. I have at least 200 hours in this game and 100% game state. Everything collected and unlocked. As a huge Lego fanatic, this was my go to game (rather than playing the "minecraft like" looking nintendo ds lego star wars version...)
  1. SSX On Tour:
You always dreamed of never-ending drip just through your mere style? You are welcome then, let me introduce you to my friend SSX. Many cool maps, challenges and the combo bar is just godlike.
  1. Manhunt 2:
Played this first when I was 16 or so. The stealth aspects made me think this is Metal Gear Solid at first. This is such a well rounded game for what it really wants to be: raw and mercyless, Rockstar didnt disappoint here.
  1. Space Invaders Extreme:
Wow. Just wow. You think TikTok is brainwashing humans? This game makes your body forget nutrition, you could play it with bones sticking out ur flesh while still havin' fun! Yay!
  1. Outrun II / R-Type Tactics (also known as R-Type Command):
Its a tie for me, but, both deserve the spot. Outrun II, for this console, had such a realistic feel to about almost everything a race game needs. Physics and looks of the game were butter-smooth.
R Type Tactics deserves the spot too, but just because I love the concept behind it. Its one of the harder games too for its genre imo.

submitted by /u/mmkzero3
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”