Thinking of getting an Xbox 360, I have some questions

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Thinking of getting an Xbox 360, I have some questions

Post by /xB360 »

Note: I have had an Xbox 360 back then, and I do have an Xbox One S, and have some backwards compatible games, I just want to go full nostalgia ride for this if i’m being completely honest (as well as to play games that aren’t available on Xbox One)
  1. Does ripping CD’s take some storage off the hard drive? I’d assume it does, and if so, how much per song?
  2. Can I buy games from the store and play them digitally without owning a disc? Growing up, we never had wifi till we got an Xbox One in 2014, so I don’t know all the details.
  3. If so, is it worth buying physical copies or just going all digital?
  4. Is it worth buying an Xbox 360 for games that aren’t on Xbox One backwards compatible? I’m just wondering if it’s worth investing the money in it.
(EDIT) 5. Are all games available to purchase in the store?
If you answer these questions thank you so much, if you have questions for me I will answer as well

submitted by /u/InACrate
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”