Event: CS:GO Arms Race AFK Lobby (November 2022 - March 2022)

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Event: CS:GO Arms Race AFK Lobby (November 2022 - March 2022)

Post by /xB360 »

Event start date: November 3, 2022
Event end date: March 31st, 2023
Looking for others to join AND periodically AFK in this lobby. No special hardware required, as there is NO AFK KICK TIMER, but I would still at least recommend a wired controller.
Goal: 10,000 Kills (God of War achievement) / 5,000 Arms Race matches (King of the Kill achievement)
I will be hosting an AFK lobby from November 2022 all the way until the end of March 2023. I will mostly be TRIPLE BOXING. The goal here for the most part is to create an "easy" way of boosting 10,000 kills.
The strategy is simple: When you're at work or sleeping, join the AFK lobby so others can boost off of you. If you have a dummy account/Xbox 360 to fade into this AFK lobby that's even better. If you must hop off CS:GO for any reason that is okay. All I ask is when you're away from the console you join the AFK lobby.
I will post the gamertags of my 2nd & 3rd Xboxes when the lobbies are up.

submitted by /u/iDuLicious
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”