Invizimals the lost tribes save file being corrupted

[Released: 2004] The PSP is the only handheld console to use an optical disc format as its primary storage medium. Other distinguishing features of the console include its large viewing screen and robust multi-media capabilities.

/psp
Corporate

Invizimals the lost tribes save file being corrupted

Post by /psp »

So I have finally found a way to emulate psp on my ps vita and make my older psp 1000 work, I modified both of them so that they could be able to run .iso files to download games manually. Specifically I just wanted to complete properly the Invizimals catalogue. I managed to download from the internet a save for the first invizimals and trade to myself the only invizimals that strictly require infrastructure since that isn't aviable anymore. Wanted to do the same for invizimals shadow zone, I donwloaded the file and followed the same procedure as the other one but it keeps showing off as corrupted and I don't know what to do to make it work, I tried downloading different save files from the internet but they all look like the same file that ends up not working to me, anyone got a save file I could borrow or a way to make save data work?

submitted by /u/Weak_Definition_9961
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Portable Forum”