Who is Your Favorite?

[Released: 1989] The Game Boy is Nintendo's second handheld system following the Game & Watch series. Despite many other technologically superior handheld consoles introduced during its lifetime, the Game Boy was a tremendous success.

/gameboy
Corporate

Who is Your Favorite?

Post by /gameboy »

Hello Game Boy community!
Today I want to discuss who your favorite content creator is on YouTube for the retro modding/homebrew community. I think there are 4 categories to go off of before you decide who your favorite is and answer on this post.
  1. Video Production Quality
  2. Content Originality
  3. Personality
  4. Type of content (modding, game reviews, retro resale/hunting, ect.)
These to me are the most importing things I think of when thinking about who my favorite is. If you have different qualifiers then use your own, and let me know what you think! If you cannot choose one favorite give me your top 3.

My favorite YouTube content creator in the retro community is Tito from Macho Nacho Productions. Quality of the production, the vibe, his overall positive attitude and demeanor, and tutorials all add up to me wanting to watch him the most. He is the only creator I end up watching each and every video for in this community. He also has a certain type of content. He mostly does hardware tutorials for modding.
Homebrew content is also another favorite of mine to view on YouTube. When it comes to Homebrew and game reviews, I think Nick from RetroBreak is the best. Out of all the homebrew reviews ive seen, his is the best quality and most interesting to watch. I think its also the mass amount of reviews he tends to do, that you can't really find anywhere else.
LMK what you think. I'd love to give other content creators a go. This community is vast, so maybe i've never even seen some people.

submitted by /u/Fixxxxer
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Game Boy Forum”