Can’t save in Super Monkey Ball [SD2SP2].

[Released: 2001] The GameCube, with the Game Boy Player attachment, it is able to play Game Boy/Color, and Game Boy Advance titles. It's successor, the Wii, supports backward compatibility. Panasonic released a DVD player hybrid Gamecube.

/gamecube
Corporate

Can’t save in Super Monkey Ball [SD2SP2].

Post by /gamecube »

I have a DOL-001 GameCube with PicoBoot installed & I load all my games from my microSD card using an SD2SP2. No memory card, but I have the “Emulate Memory Cardâ€￾ option turned to “Onâ€￾ in Swiss.
So, I can save all my game data just fine & actually transferred my save data from my console to Dolphin and vice versa a few times with no issue. For some reason, whenever I start up Super Monkey Ball it says that no Memory Card was detected thus I’m not able to save data.
So far, it’s only this game that I have this issue with. I can save in Melee, SSX 3, SSX On Tour, Sonic Riders, literally any game except Super Monkey Ball. Any help would be appreciated, I really can’t figure out why it isn’t working. If I’m not mistaken, I believe Swiss is emulating slot A if that information is useful.
Note: all of my games are NTSC-U (USA).

submitted by /u/CovertForeign
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Gamecube Forum”