Medal of honor: Pre-release builds & content.

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

Medal of honor: Pre-release builds & content.

Post by /playstation »

Image Hi everyone! I'm new here. I been a hard PSone lover my whole life and i want to talk with you about prototype stuff. As an adult i'm even more interested on oldschool game develpment. I'm aware about the existence of a website called The Hidden Palace, which fortunely had an interesting catalog of many titles, i'm sure that many of you know about this. Well, i had special interest on the next titles:
  • Medal of honor.
  • Medal of honor Underground.
There's no info about prototypes of those games actually. Do you had any info about builds of those games? I found only a few pics and an interesting trailer of the first game which includes gore content.
You can watch here: https://youtu.be/wUwo3yyW9yg
I would like to read your thoughts about the first MOH games too. I loved both titles! Music was outstanding and found the AI of the npc's funny.

submitted by /u/First_Avocado_927
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”