Sd2snes rev-x review

[Released: 1990] The SNES was the best-selling console of the 16-bit era despite its relatively late start and the fierce competition it faced. The console was able to run some of the first three-dimensional video games on consoles, beginning with Star Fox.

/snes
Corporate

Sd2snes rev-x review

Post by /snes »

Image I couldnt find a quality review on this krizz clone, so I figured it warrants me to try it myself and find out.
I was thinking of buying the fx pak pro- but there has been a huge influx of people buying it, unhappy and desparate to resell it. Usually saying "its just like the best everdrive but no real difference"
I saw this REV X version and it was cheaper than the newest everdrive (I have the old official everdrive for snes, just needed an upgrade since it could only play basic games)
Rev x plays any default game in the snes library. I have yet to find anything it cant play.
And rom hacks? It can play pretty much anything, Ive tried all the strongest mario world hacks I could find and it not only ran fine, but never crashed from any of the audio errors unlike my old everdrive.
I know alot of you guys love krizz,but his proces are often insane and the scarcity is making it hard to get a hold of new ones. The ones who got the pro version(s)? Arent happy woth the price since it performs just like his older versions.
I paid 118 usd for rev X and its done everything that fx pak supposedly does. I hope this helps the ones of you who want to play rare games or high power hacks, Im pretty proud of this purchase! I hate that this is from china, but there was only two choices to get this quality from what I saw.

submitted by /u/Raddobatto
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Super Nintendo Forum”