PS1 conductive rubber

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

PS1 conductive rubber

Post by /playstation »

I make this mainly for anyone that like how the PS1 dualshock controller feel, and refuse to change it even to play on pc, also because it's difficult to find rubbers for those old controllers on amazon. Recently i had to replace my ps1 conductive rubber, the one for START/SELECT/ANALOG, the analog part was destroyed.
I bought those ones that are for PS2 controllers, it was similar enough, and i can guarantee 100% that for the START/SELECT/ANALOG rubber it work perfectly, it fits right and it work without problems.
I tried also to replace the buttons rubber as well since you have the full set, but honestly that one feel weird when you push the buttons, so i used my old one since it's in a impecable state, i didn't tried the d-pad nor the L1/L2/R1/R2 rubbers.
Maybe it's a useless post, but i just hope to help people that need to replace rubbers in their PS1 controllers, to find at least an alternative since as i said on amazon it's very difficult to find ps1 conductive rubbers.

submitted by /u/Mihawk702
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”