steam on raspberry pi issues

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

steam on raspberry pi issues

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Before you berate me for trying to install steam on a raspberry pi, hear me out. I'm expecting my steam deck soon and I wanted to set up an SD card with some games for me to play day of so I don't have to wait around for them to install. I followed the guide on pi my life up and got steam successfully installed and everything, only now I can't change the library folder to the sdcard I have plugged in.
To be clear, Raspbian detects it totally fine. It's just that the library folders button does nothing. I don't know what this is about, but I have a feeling it might have to do with the web browser disabled error on the default library view. This was explained in the guide, as they're apparently not compiled for 64 bit systems. Is there any way around this or am I just stuck?

submitted by /u/I_AM_NOT_MAD
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”