Cannot see full screen when using Teamviewer

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Cannot see full screen when using Teamviewer

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Image I recently reinstalled Raspbian on my RPi 4 (x64) but now, no matter what I do, I cannot get the full screen to display when I try to access it through TeamViewer.
I can only see the top left of my screen
I have spent a lot of time on Reddit, searching the, etc. and nothing seems to work. I already tried the following:
raspi-config And I literally went, one-by-one trying every single resolution available.
I tried this:
# uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's size minus # overscan. framebuffer_width=1024 framebuffer_height=720 Which didn't work.
I then came across this:
  1. Open a terminal window
  2. Enter sudo su
    to get root permissions
  3. Navigate to the boot folder with cd /boot/
  4. Edit the config file using nano config.txt
  5. Got to line 25 and uncomment hdmi_force_hotplug=1
  6. Add below that hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080
  7. Press CTRL=X and then Y to exit and save
  8. type reboot
That didn't work either.
I then found this:
hdmi_force_hotplug=1 # DVI DMT (35) RGB full 5:4, 1280x1024 @ 60.00Hz hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=35 That also didn't work.
I don't know if it's a bad installation (I used the Raspberry Pi OS w/ desktop 64bit image from here: https://www.raspberrypi.com/software/operating-systems/) or if there's just something super simple that I've been overlooking but no matter what I do, I cannot get my RPi to display full screen when using TeamViewer.
Also, there is a tremendous amount of lag now with TV. Both the RPi and my desktop are wired on my LAN.
Thank you for any help!

submitted by /u/etanhg
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”