Portable Emulation Console

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Portable Emulation Console

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hello, this is actually my first time working with a rasperry pi, I have only use arduinos so far, but I want to step it up a notch. I plan to build a portable emulation console that can store many games for multiple consoles, so far the plan includes the gameboy and the snes, but I may try to see if I can use a rasperry pi 4 to emulate gamecube games. I plan to run the console off of a raspberry pi, taking inputs from some pcb buttons. it will be powered with a lithium ion battery, which then will be taken through the adafruit power boost charger module. I hope to be able to use retropie to emulate the games and port a handful of roms from my computer to the console. I just want to know if there is anything that I am missing, as it is my first time using raspberry pi.

submitted by /u/Explosify
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”