Custom Board With RP2040 Chip Help

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Custom Board With RP2040 Chip Help

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hello everyone. I recently got into using the pico and decided to use it to make a macropad with and oled and rotary encoder. I had interest from friends that wanted one, so instead of spending hours making each one, I decided to take a different route and have someone design a pcb with the rp2040 chip that I could then send to a manufacture to create. Well I got those boards recently and was excited when I was able to upload my micropython firmware in bootloader, but nothing happens after it resets. There are no com ports showing that it is connected to my computer and thonny, which is what I was using to program and upload my code to my prototype, was not finding the device. I spent hours trying to figure out what is wrong but can't really grasp it. Has anyone encountered an issue like this while making your own board, or even with the pico?

submitted by /u/SacredAntwon
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”