Need Guidance in building a system using Raspberry Pi which takes input from mic and give output through vibrator motor disc

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Need Guidance in building a system using Raspberry Pi which takes input from mic and give output through vibrator motor disc

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hey i want to build a system using raspberry pi, it get input voice signal from mic , the python code will convert this speech to text and then compare the text with already stored text in database. if both text matches with each other the pi will activate the vibrator. The name in the database will be entered by using mobile app or web app.
I have following things:
  1. Raspberry Pi-4
  2. Vibrator Motor Disc
  3. Usb Mic
this is my idea of project.
I want the community to please provide me guidance , for example when the name entered in the database by mobile app or web app, then how my python code in Pi can fetch that name. Also, if I use speech to text algorithm by user. how can I get my require output through that?.
Can community help me in this regard? I am a collage student .

submitted by /u/___DarkKnight
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”