Need advice on what OS I should run

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Need advice on what OS I should run

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hello. I'm planning on building a rpi based system. This will have a keyboard and mouse and a display It'll be used mainly to view pdfs, make/edit presentations/word documents etc (the usual office stuff) and also some youtubing and Internet surfing
I'm planning on using the RPI Zero 2W. Has anyone used this? How's your experience? I've used the Zero w and 3B+ in the past a lot but i haven't gotten a Zero 2w. Should I get it or just stick to a Pi 3/4
My main question is what OS should I run for this? I mean it's mainly going to be a Office productivity work machine and I don't need it to be lot customizable and don't need a lot of Terminal fiddling (needs to be user friendly since it's going to be used by someone else that isn't that 'techy' Any suggestions to this project are welcome! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/vmg265
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”