How Many Games Have You Beaten? How Long Is Your Backlog?

[Released: 2011] The 3DS is similar to the DS, but is capable of projecting stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses or additional accessories. A redesigned "XL" version of the console was also released.

/3ds
Corporate

How Many Games Have You Beaten? How Long Is Your Backlog?

Post by /3ds »

I came a bit late to the system, having only had it about half a year. Needless to say I poured over the library (both 3DS and DS) and added every game I thought I might like to my backlog...
It actually became a bit too long to post here (Still have 38 DS Games and 22 3DS games in my backlog) - mostly a bunch of the systems highest rated RPG's that all get recommended around here.
As far as fully completed, I have 4 DS games and 12 3DS games under my belt in about 6 months.
I thought this might be a change of pace from the "what are your favorites?" and the "what should I play?" and "how many hours have you played X?" type threads.
So how many games have you beaten in total, and how many do you still have your eye on to play? Any notables you really want to get to?
If anyones interested in my full list, its is over at https://howlongtobeat.com/user.php?n=lonnied123&s=games&backlog=1>HowLongToBeat

submitted by /u/lonnie123
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “3DS Forum”