Raw Thrills Showcase & Talking With Eugene Jarvis

Bringing the arcade home. Forum for arcade owners.

Arcade Heroes
Bustin' Moves

Raw Thrills Showcase & Talking With Eugene Jarvis

Post by Arcade Heroes »

As today ended up working out, we could call it “Raw Thrills Day,” as it’s been a busy one regarding the company. Just in case you missed the happenings on YouTube, let’s have a quick rundown of what we’ve got:
[h=3]The Raw Thrills Showcase:[/h] We started with this collection of Raw Thrills videos that show most of the games that the company currently offers. It’s missing Cruis’n, Space Invaders Frenzy, and Snowboarder, although you can click on the hyperlinks to see the latter two in action.

For those wondering about Cruis’n, I had to make an after publication removal of the older Cruis’n video there but replaced it on its own here. This shows the 2020 software with some different cars:

[h=3]Talking Arcades With Eugene Jarvis[/h] To top it all off, Eugene Jarvis graciously set aside a little over an hour of his time to chat, where we got into various aspects of the modern arcade industry. Where I watched the Insert Coin documentary last night, I wanted to follow-up on that with what he’s been doing since and I think we covered that and plenty more. My thanks to him and Brandon Cook at Raw Thrills for providing media and the time; Apologies to everyone about the stream cutting/lagging out at the end there. Next time I do one of these, I’ll have to make sure I’m on a more reliable connection (I’ll do it from my arcade instead of from home). I certainly would like to talk to more people from the industry too, so we’ll see how that all goes.

BTW, if anyone is interested in the Raw Thrills scoring website that’s mentioned, click here; They also have an RT merchandise store here where you can help them out a little as things are pretty tough for them too, given that their main source of revenue is brand new arcade machines.
What are your thoughts on the stream?
The post Raw Thrills Showcase & Talking With Eugene Jarvis appeared first on Arcade Heroes.

More...

Return to “Arcade & Candy Cabinets”