Shoryuken wants your feedback! Let’s build a brighter future together!

Forum for any and all console games.

SRK
Too Cool for Ghouls

Shoryuken wants your feedback! Let’s build a brighter future together!

Post by SRK »

[h=3]With your support, SRK will become stronger than ever![/h] Last weekend I posted a tweet to the official Shoryuken Twitter, asking for feedback from the community about the direction Shoryuken should go as we begin to build towards a new site format.
We got a ton of honest, constructive, and thoughtful feedback from you all, and I wanted to let you know just how much we appreciate the community taking the time to let us know that you feel SRK is, and can still be, of value to you.
[INDENT] Hey guys! I hope your weekend is going okay!
We have some questions for ya!
What kind of content would you like to see on SRK?
What is important to you guys?
How can SRK become a hub for what’s important to you in the FGC?
— Shoryuken.com (@shoryukendotcom) May 9, 2020
[/INDENT]
That was just the beginning of a greater conversation and we need your help to further solidify the direction that we must take to grow SRK into something greater than it was before. We are starting a feedback hub that will allow you to submit your ideas and vote for ones already suggested.
Whether you are an enduring fan or the newest member of the FGC, Shoryuken wants to continue to be your home for all of the content you care about. Is there a concept you would like us to revisit, or is there something entirely new you would like to see on the site? Every suggestion has value.
We are open to each and every suggestion that you have for improving SRK, and the louder the support for an idea, the more attention we will put towards it as we determine the feasibility of its implementation.
We want to be transparent about the situation as well, nothing is set in stone. Right now, I am the only active staff member of the site and it has been that way for more than a few months. Any content that you have seen since 2019 has been made on a volunteer basis, so we need to determine a new revenue model that will make all of this sustainable as well.
Passion for the games, content, and community is what Shoryuken is founded on. We are open to suggestions to better finance the ideas you present so we can grow the community that you care about. Whether it is news, editorials, tournament coverage, community spotlights, or anything else you want more of.
This site means the world to me and I promise to continue championing the ideals it was based upon. Hopefully, with your support, we can make the site stronger than ever.
Please share this article and the feedback hub with anyone and everyone you know who wants to support the future of SRK for the benefit of the FGC!
Together we will make SRK even better than before!
With thanks and appreciation,
Austyn “Lazybones2020” Roney and the rest of Shoryuken
[HR][/HR] Feedback Hub

More...

Return to “Home Consoles & Systems”