Anyone knows what this is supposed to mean?

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

Anyone knows what this is supposed to mean?

Post by /xbox »

So, I bought a broken silver Xbox with four controllers from some guy for around $25, which I bought because my Duke is dying and because my disc drive is failing. One controller is the S controller which works great, one is a fake that looks like a S controller but without Xbox or Microsoft mentioned on it (the analogs don't feel great but it works fine) and two wireless Logitech controllers that didn't come with the wireless adapter, making them useless (a shame because they feel pretty good). I'm satisfied with one controller working because individual controllers are impossible to find in my country.
Anyways... While I knew that the console is faulty and all, I wanted to take a look first, to see if there's a way to fix it. Booting up the console gives this message. From what I see, it's a modded console. But what's up with it, if anybody has a clue?
No biggie if the console's bios got corrupted or something, I'll just salvage the disc drive. However, it's curiosity that made me ask this.
Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Swetzie
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”