Xbox themed Surround Sound

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

Xbox themed Surround Sound

Post by /xbox »

I ran across a Xbox original themed speaker set at the thrift store. The receiver was about the size of the xbox and sat under the xbox. It has knobs for each speaker. The speakers are shaped like little 5inch xboxes. Looked really cool. Had a $60 sticker. That might have been for speakers plus the xbox though. I can't find anything about it online. Sorry I was with others and we didn't linger in the store long, so no pics or brand. It did look like the av plug was less than a foot and plugged into the receiver from xbox then split into speakers and video. Anybody know if it's worth picking up at that price?
Edit: after writing this I think am just going to go back and get it. I'll update with pic soon hopefully.
Edit2: i got it. $69.99 with xbox and I talked them into the Sonic Heroes which was in it for the demo too. The brand is Intec btw. I'll try and post some pics later omce it's all setup.

submitted by /u/lcreloaded
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”