Help launching ISO with a TSOP from XBMC4Gamers..?

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

Help launching ISO with a TSOP from XBMC4Gamers..?

Post by /xbox »

Hey folks,
I'm trying to setup a TSOP OG Xbox (M8+, v1.1 Xbox) to launch XBMC4Gamers and be able to then launch games from their ISO having used Rocky5's included script to create the correct attach.xbe with the game title. Unfortunately I cannot seem to be find the required Virtual CD xbe that chain loads into XBMC4Gamers as every time I find a link to it on the various OG Xbox forums, the link is expired (https://www.ogxbox.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1134-xiso-playing-games-from-xbox-hdd-using-iso-images/&do=findComment&comment=7219).
I'd like the setup to ideally go something like TSOP > Virtual CD Patcher (and cfg file to specify next dash) > XBMC4Gamers, and then just load the games like normal from within XBMC4Gamers.

Does anyone here have a link to the Virtual CD patcher XBE that also chains into the next dash that they'd be willing to share?
Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/kuplion
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”