Sega Releases A Promo Trailer For Mission: Impossible Arcade

Bringing the arcade home. Forum for arcade owners.

Arcade Heroes
Bustin' Moves

Sega Releases A Promo Trailer For Mission: Impossible Arcade

Post by Arcade Heroes »

With March approaching fast, that means that the release window for Sega’s next major gun game is about to arrive. That game is Mission: Impossible Arcade. While I did get a chance to play it at IAAPA 2019, press was restricted from filming the game. I shared my thoughts on it, but that’s always not the same as seeing it – or in the best instance, playing it.
Sega finally released a brief trailer showing it getting played at EAG 2020, which you can see below. As I’ve told some people asking about it, the dual pistols mounted to a swivel base is a little weird at first, but once you get the “feel” for it, it’s fine. The game plays like a more advanced version of Target Bravo (which isn’t surprising, since it has the same director & producer), but they’ve added additional QTEs that incorporate the spy/gadget elements:

Perhaps next we’ll get an official, direct gameplay trailer, but it’s hard to say. This Super Deluxe cabinet is launching in March; Sega is also looking into a special edition for the Tokyo Joypolis and is also considering a design for a 2-player model, although there is no word yet on when the smaller version will be available.
What do you think about it from this first “official” look?
The post Sega Releases A Promo Trailer For Mission: Impossible Arcade appeared first on Arcade Heroes.

More...

Return to “Arcade & Candy Cabinets”