Bleemsync 1.1.0 issue's

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Bleemsync 1.1.0 issue's

Post by /psxclassic »

Ok I updated from Bleemsync 0.x (can't remember which version it was, probably 0.7) and everything worked great first time.
However I was still running the games on a Fat32 usb stick.
So following the guide I tried to copy everything to a NTFS formatted usb stick and all was fine except some of the CFG files were reported as being corrupted and could not be copied over.
So I decided i'd just run the games from the Fat32 usb stick as it worked.
However since that 1st time, I am unable to get it to work.
When I get to the bleemsync bootmenu, I select bleemsync, then after a few seconds the PSC powers off (led goes from green to off, and then back to orange).
Everytime I try and boot, it does the same thing (i've not tried to load Retroarch).
This is with a powered usb 3.0 hub in controller port 2.
If I try and use OTG adaptor (one that works perfectly with Nes and Snes Classic), it's hit and miss, sometimes it will boot to stock PSC, other times it will boot to the bleemsync menu (but VERY slow to boot the menu), but then if I select bleemsync, again it will eventually just power off.

Anyone have any idea's what is going on ?
As for the NTFS stick, I can't even get it to boot that one at all.

submitted by /u/retro-kid
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”