Solomon's Key MAME - Have you gotten it to work?

[Released: 2017] A successor to the NES Classic Edition, this remake comes with twenty-one Super NES titles pre-installed, including the official release of Star Fox 2.

/classicSNESmini
Bustin' Moves

Solomon's Key MAME - Have you gotten it to work?

Post by /classicSNESmini »

I use my SNES mini almost exclusively for SNES games, but I've got a few arcade classics running too. Well, Solomon's Key is an all-time favorite, but I just installed the newest version of hakchi and tried mame 2003 and 2010 cores with no luck. Neither work. I've got other games working in 2003. Have you gotten the arcade version of Solomon's Key running on a SNES mini? If so, could you give me the specifics of the settings you used for it?
And, totally unrelated, I just came back to hakchi after not touching it since the SNES mini first came out. If I remember correctly, when hakchi first hit the scene, we had to be really careful about how much space we took up with roms. I recall 160-ish megs was considered safe. Using the new version of hakchi, it says I'm using about 160MB/290MB. It's it safer to go near that bigger ~300MB limit now? I might go the USB route one day, but for now, I love the convenience of having it all in the perfect little, original, form factor.

submitted by /u/MowAlon
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “SNES Classic Edition Forum”