Is it possible to burn 1:1 copies of Xbox games?

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

Is it possible to burn 1:1 copies of Xbox games?

Post by /xbox »

If this is possible, 360 and Xbox One would run the games. I have no much interest for modding an Xbox 360 since One's backward-compatibility already has brought a hundred or so console-exclusives to the platform with universally enabled Vsync and almost always improved performance.
One supports multiple original Xbox-only games ("filter by"). You can add Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2 to the list if you're willing to include Master Chief Collection. Rare Replay has Grabbed by the Ghoulies running at 60fps. There are also multiplatform games with emulation issues such as SSX 3, making One's upscaled 1080p/4K resolution with 4x MSAA the optimal way to play — at this point, I'm willing to wait for One-support rather than outright buying an Xbox and a CRT.
I would use a DVD±R drive for burning from ISOs sourced online.

submitted by /u/8VBQ-Y5AG-8XU9-567UM
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”