Sonia SEGA-Archie .:SEGA Colors:.

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Sonia SEGA-Archie .:SEGA Colors:.

Post by DeviantArt »

Haven't drawn Sonia the Hedgehog (From Sonic Underground the Cartoon from back in the day for those that don't know/remember) so I decided to yesterday somewhere in my depressed sorrow to do so, and update/redesign her for a more Archie/SEGA like look, as much as I could without making her look like a completely different character.
So I switched up her outfit a bit, changed the shirt and skirt business to a more dress like number, changed up the gloves a bit, and added very thin bracelets to her wrists for a SEGAish touch to things, but not make them big and bulky like Amy's, thinner and more regal or royal looking, because after all she is a princess. I altered the belt because really, the big pointy sucker didn't look very fitting for SEGA or Archie. Tried to make it smaller, but the same all the less. Altered her pants/leggings/socks to just pants like business and did some altering of her boots as well. And of course, left the keyboard medallion.
Since in the cartoon her eyes are just black, I took liberty to choose one. I have seen many give her green, blue, pink and purple, and I went with this color. So I decided to do a SEGA colors version of this picture since the last one was the Cartoon Colors and since this is a SEGA/Archie version of Sonia, I decided to color her is a SEGA style (colors anyway not style) as well. All these colors are SEGA official, as in I took these color straight from official artwork of other SEGA characters that matched her colors closest. From Amy, Espio, and Big mostly. Also not that in this version her shoe soles are silver instead of gold.
I didn't notice this until I looked at the screenshot a while, but Sonia gots some big tits. I think they very well would rival Rouge's.
Done in my scribbly shading again.

Here are some line arts, rules are listed there:
[link] - Transparent Version
[link] - Non-Transparent Version

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”