Large USB stick won't boot Bleemsync but can read/run games if original small USB stick boots?

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Large USB stick won't boot Bleemsync but can read/run games if original small USB stick boots?

Post by /psxclassic »

Running into a weird situation. Ran through a fresh 1.1 install with an old 1GB stick. Got it all set up okay and can get into Retroarch and whatnot. I cloned all of the files from the old USB drive onto some larger sized ones, but none of them are booting into the Bleemsync menu using one of the right angle OTG connectors. However, if I put the original 1GB stick on the Player 2 port, and put games on the larger drive with the back OCR connector, I can see & play them.

What am I missing here? It seems like the OTG and large USB stick are recognized and working (using either a thumbnail 32gb Cruzer or regular sized 64gb Cruzer), but not by themselves?

submitted by /u/chirperic
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”