Hakchi 2 CE 3.6.0 SD Card issues

[Released: 2017] A successor to the NES Classic Edition, this remake comes with twenty-one Super NES titles pre-installed, including the official release of Star Fox 2.

/classicSNESmini
Bustin' Moves

Hakchi 2 CE 3.6.0 SD Card issues

Post by /classicSNESmini »

I just recently ordered and received one of the Micro SD card kits from Echo10 and I'm running into an install issue that I'm hoping someone here may be able to help with, or at least point me in the right direction, as I emailed them at the beginning of the week and haven't gotten a reply yet and I really want to get this working ASAP.
I've installed the kit physically but when I follow their video and try to flash the uboot in "SD Mode", the window pops up and asks me if I'm sure I want to flash "Normal Mode." I've tried deleting and reinstalling Hakchi, removing and reinstalling the SD Card PCB, and 6 or 7 different SD Cards of varying sizes and brands with no luck. It won't let me format the SD Card either and just returns an error when I try.
At this point I'm at a loss and unsure of how to get it working. I would just cut my losses and go back to just having some extra SNES games on the NAND because that was working great, but I really don't want to piss away $40 on something I can't get to work. I'm sure I'm either missing something obvious or making some other simple mistake but I can't see it, evne after walking away for a bit. Thank you very much in advance for any help anyone may be able to provide, I will be eternally grateful if I can get this resolved today.

submitted by /u/AnomanderRake508
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “SNES Classic Edition Forum”